Dim Realities

Sunday, May 17, 2009

God and Google showed me the path


When you work 14-16 hrs a day, sitting in-front of your computer screen, taking the pain to write new content, think and create new structures for your website...and then one day you realize you have been blessed with the success you dreamed of...I can say today that feels good. Because, today God and Google blessed me for my perseverance.

A month back I came up with the idea of creating unique content for India election results with the hope that on 16th may people will come to the website searching for result updates. I designed the pages in best possible manner so as to provide the maximum ease to the user in finding the desired information.

In general, google used to send me 2000 visits per day, but today I got 72,000 unique visitors. Last time, I posted saying I reached 1,00,000 unique visits in a month, today that stands at 3,95,000. My adsense income was $5 per day, today I got $88. My alexa rankings went to 72,000.

I know that from tomorrow, life may go back to normal. My traffic and adsense income will return to where they were. But, I am just thankful to God and Google for showing me the way. This is the path that I need to follow and I am sure that with the correct contents and hard work, I can make this a regular per day figure for me.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME