Dim Realities

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Taare Zameen Par

Just finished watching the movie Taare Zameen Par and I am sure I am just one of those millions who kept crying while watching this movie. It's an amazing movie, and has been made as close to reality as could be possible.
At 5.45 a.m. on 29th July'08, the only reason I am writing this article is because the movie touched my soul. I don't know how many others felt this was there story, but I can relate to almost all the frames in which the child actor was shown.... the frame when his mother leaves him and goes away, the frame when he remembers his mother and cries alone, the frames when he cries silently hiding from others, the frames where he motivates himself to keep going all alone, and the lines of the song "tujhe sab hai pata, meri ma", I have never ever seen my life's story infront of my eyes like this . My friends often say why I never learnt anything in my childhood, and this movie gives the exact answer to the reasons.
The only problem is in India, nothing much changes. People will not change, their mentalities will never change, and most of us won't get a teacher like Aamir Khan in the movie. Come to think of it, I do find myself lucky having found Aamir in Chetan and Deb, who not only gave me courage but also emerged as my strengths.
Time to sleep !

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google
 
Web YOUR DOMAIN NAME