My life!
So just about to have a big turn in my life, so thought to document it and since I ain't going through the best phase of mu life, I think putting it under dim realities will say it all.
January 27th 2008 : Went to see a girl for the objective of getting married. Infact, saw another girl just a day back as well, but somehow I liked the one I saw today. But I couldn't hear her voice.I was returning from the Inter continental after meeting Ravi , the UK mortgage Client.
February 3rd 2008 : Relatives of the girl visit me and have a word with my parents.
February 4th 2008 : girl and their parents leave for Ranchi.
February 5th 2008 : My parents like the girl and everything seems fixed. They might be coming to Delhi to fix up the engagement dates.
God knows how it'd be to marry.....and what future holds for me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home