I have a dream
It's my B'day today, and of all the years in my life, I find my self the loneliest this year. Last month, there were so many people scheduled to be here at my b'day, but one by one, they all had plans canceled. First my sister canceled her plans, then my best friend was not able to get a confirmed reservation for travel, my Spanish client is coming a day late and another friend who lives nearby didn't bother to come. Add to it, that my wife is at her parent's home, this being the first year of my marriage.
Sometimes, life makes you feel so lonely, so unwanted. But then again, these are the days which makes you resolve even harder - resolve to succeed, resolve to live life alone, yet remain happy, resolve to fight harder and harder. I know deep down inside, that I need to go on, I need to keep fighting, I need to win someday soon as I have a dream and I'll make that dream come true.
Labels: I have a dream

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home